Monday, October 10, 2011

cheap thrills

so i went to get contacts this morning, and they're all adjusted to my astigmatism, which means that everything is weird. driving was a little wonky. i kept blinking really slowly and moving my head baaaack and fooooward. Things just seemed off.

things got weirder at the used bookstore, because i spent a lot of time thinking that i was in the large print, large bound section, and trying to find the real books that were a normal size. finally i put my hand up to the rows of books and was shocked that my hand was "large print."

i think that the lady behind the counter thought that i wasn't quite myself. wandering through the store, muttering to myself, tipping my head, holding my hand up to books, then pulling it back.... soooo sloooowly....

No comments: