Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back

My New Years resolution was to blog three times a week. I've started late, but I want to keep it up this time. I've disconnected my blog from Facebook, so this is the last time I'll link from the FB. I'm changing my blog again - it was too stressful pulling work anecdotes out of thin air, and storytelling isn't really my favorite thing, either. So I'm just going to ramble, for my own sake, to keep my writing veins from freezing. I want to keep it up until May, when I leave Kentucky. It's my thirty minutes of exercise, except it's for the words in my word cupboard. If I keep them in the cupboard all winter, they won't be very good for hiking in the summer - totally out of shape, flabby thighs and all.

Hope some of you are still around! Love hearing from you when you are.

No comments: