Thursday, January 26, 2012

's a small world after all

"Jim Scott is coming to do the plumbing inspection later this week,"

"Jim Scott, family runs that store on the edge of 89 and 2004? His brother-in-law was just by my place cleaning the gutters,"

"Yeah, his daddy and mine used to hunt together back in the day,"

"Mmmhmm, way-uhl, get that inspection done and I'll have Mac's dry-wallers come by later on then,"

"Mac's a great guy, married my wife's li'l sister back in '89,"

"Yup, that was a great wedding, over on the Grady farm, they'uns sold that years ago,"

"Yessir, think they sold it to Derek John's uncle if'un I recall,"

"Shady deal, that was a shady deal, I told Derek not to touch that place, but ever since he caught up with my niece he's been impossible to talk sense to,"

"Your niece and Derek? I thought your niece was still going with Jim Scott."

No comments: